Current Available Positions
- Leadership – develop and communicate the strategic vision
- Culture – align team values and engagement with the company strategy
- Growth – initiate and drive new opportunities
This compounding and dispensing pharmacy is unique, creating pharmaceutical products for individual patients, and dispensing private prescriptions prescribed by qualified practitioners.
Based on Auckland’s North Shore this well-established compounding pharmacy has recently undergone a strategic review of its structure, resources, and systems; with full buy-in of its staff.
From that review the Board of Directors has created a governance framework under which the new position of General Manager has been created to provide enlightened leadership and drive process efficiency.
Reporting to the Chairman your key responsibilities as the new GM are:
- Strategy – developing, communicating and driving the annual business plan, and the achievement of strategic targets
- Culture – engaging staff to identify and align with individual and company values, and support their consistent application across the whole organisation
- Growth – creating business plans leading to the successful initiation and implementation of continuous strategic revenue growth
In addition you will be taking ownership of:
- Strong and mutually positive client relationships
- HR management and effectively resourced operations
- Overseeing the functions of Marketing, Regulatory, and H&S
What will get you to interview will include:
- A track record of successful leadership in organisations ideally within the wider health sector
- Measurable achievements in the three key areas mentioned above
- A pragmatic, decisive, and engaging work style with acknowledged business acumen
- Courage of your convictions, commercially astute, communicatively effective, and a consistent user of common sense
We look forward to meeting you, knowing you are genuinely excited by this opportunity and that our current transition will be in good hands. Your challenge will be to create an environment where everyone flourishes, accepts responsibility and willingly allow themselves to be accountable.
Ensure you also attach a Cover Letter detailing why this role has your name on it.
- Part time – 15 to 20 hours a week; flexibility
- East Tamaki
- Steel fabrication industry
Looking for a part time admin role with good flexibility?
Based in East Tamaki this long-established and profitable private company has become a stand out performer in the steel fabrication industry. An award winning provider of specialised and high quality products the business prides itself on the strength of its customer relationships and the attention it spends on product craftsmanship.
Business is booming and the time is right for the new position of Administrator to be created. A part time role, the initial plan is for a working week of approximately 15 to 20 hours a week. There is very good flexibility as to the days and the hours.
Reporting to the owner your key responsibilities include:
- Sales and Debtors – setting up new accounts
- Ensuring data is loaded accurately into the job management system
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Office supplies purchasing
And your experience?
- You are probably an individual that enjoys this level of administration work and being part of a small team in a successful local company
- Some accounts experience – including AR, AP and data entry
- Used to working independently in a small business and being a PA type support to a very busy owner
- Having some experience keeping a website up to date will be an advantage
You need to be keen on the hours offered, and have good Microsoft Office skills.
· Interior design and home staging
· Big variety, operations involvement
Amazing Interiors is a market leader specialising in interior design and home staging; transforming residential and commercial spaces into areas possessing the wow factor clients are looking for.
Based in Pakuranga under the ownership of an iconic identity in the Auckland market, this well established and popular business is growing; and it could be you helping them to continue to deliver total customer delight with their service.
The business now has an opportunity for you as a self-starter at Assistant Accountant level looking for a role that not only has accounts related responsibilities but also offers you the chance to get really involved in some operational aspects of the business.
Reporting to the Company Owner/Director your key responsibilities will include:
· Providing the owner with monthly accounts and cash forecasts
· Accounts Payable and Receivable, and bank reconciliations
· PAYE and GST
· Weekly wages
· Maintain Excel spread sheet tracking of new and current staging’s, and renewals
· Pricing, and entering stock into the system
· Setting up contracts for new clients and maintaining those for current and past clients
· Working with the stylists and stagers to ensure all jobs are loaded into the system, prioritised and resourced
The business has a huge focus on design with flair, hard work and fun, and 100% commitment to professionalism and customer service. And these are the traits we want to see in you.
If you are a person comfortable working with numbers and preparing monthly accounts but also have satisfaction in getting hands-on in the operations side then this role will definitely appeal.
As part of a small but very friendly and fun team you must know what it means to be a team player, to love your work, and be a positive and happy individual with heaps of energy and ideas.
REGIONAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
· Four branch network
· Building and construction products
Based in Christchurch (Hornby) this well-established company is a New Zealand leader in the manufacture, distribution, and installation of products used in the building and construction industry.
A new full time position has been created for a qualified and experienced Accountant to take responsibility for the management and financial accounting functions of four branches of the business – one based in Christchurch, one in Central Otago, and the other two in Tasman/Marlborough.
Reporting to the Christchurch Branch Manager, the key tasks, for all four branches, include:
· Preparation of monthly and annual financial and management accounts and reports
· Liaison with branch-based admin staff who are responsible for AP and AR (including credit applications and PPSR’s) and provide management with monthly sales and debtors reports
· Completion of fortnightly and monthly payroll
· Monthly Balance Sheet account reconciliations
· Completion of GST, FBT and PAYE returns and payments
· Cash management, including cash flow monitoring and forecasting
· Inventory management, including stock takes
· Capex and budgeting
The skills and attributes that will get you noticed:
· Strong financial and management accounting skills – we will be considering candidates who are qualified and have several years of post-qualification experience
· Experience in a manufacturing organisation, including some job costing and stock management work (e.g. stock takes)
· Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
· Hands on – you will enjoy being involved in the factory activities and processes
· Very good Excel skills
· Knowledge of MYOB Payroll, MYOB EXO and ERP accounting software (e.g. Pronto) would be an advantage
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
You will need to be naturally organised and articulate and able to cope with a busy role, including some travel to the other two branches. Although the position has no direct reports you will need to create and maintain strong relationships with staff, suppliers and customers of each of the branches, and be the sort of person people naturally turn to for support.